Together with the support from the residents of Cowrie Crescent, DolaBella Road, and their interlinking roads, SBHOA have planned to celebrate an evening of fun for the Children.
- This Saturday 28 October
- Trick or treating 5-6pm only.
- Enchanted Garden 5-7pm.
The main aim was to create an environment for the whole of Sunset Beach residents children to enjoy Trick or Treating in a safe and enclosed environment. Thank you to the residents of the above mentioned roads who have offered a trick or treat for the children.
What is on offer?
- Trick or Treats in the roads interlinking with DolaBella and Cowrie Crescent.
- Enchanted Garden in the servitude that connects the above 2 roads (Behind Lyndon Collins home).
- Jumping Castle and a Scary Tunnel!
- Parents are invited to bring a picnic basket/ fold up chairs / blanket to enjoy in the enchanted garden and a fun social.
Fun Prizes for the Best Dressed Girl and Boy and the house that made the most effort.
Lucky Draw for a Scary Cake.
Prizes awarded only to those who are present at the prize giving in the enchanted garden at 18h30.
Venues that offer clothing and paraphernalia:
Evermore Retail and Wholesale (next to Brights by Makro), Crazy Store, Pick n Pay, Checkers, Toys r us Table Bay.
What can you bring?
- Dress up and come Trick or Treat.
- Picnic social in enchanted garden. Bring your sundowner of choice.
- R5 Raffle for a Scary Cake Draw.
- Donate or lend paraphernalia to SBHOA to add to the enchanted garden? Or even just an extra helping hand will be appreciated thanks.
- Take as many photo's as you wish to share on this page for afterwards.
A very big thank you to all the sponsors and volunteers helping to make this a fun event for all the children and residents of Sunset Beach:
Rawson Blaauwberg Adele Werth Jo Clarke Lyndon Collins Rhosigns Neon Alex Aitkenhead Mark Herd Youlanda Iles Beley Lise Lotze Helena Pereira Nelio Pereira Keanin Welgemoed Leora Adena Jawno Mofsowitz Estetica The Hair Chair Sunset Beach UnWINEd Wine & Tapas Bar Sunset Beach Wines
See you there, if you dare ;)